The Golden Tea Pottress


This is for all the Tea Lovers and other Looneys out there.
Finally, after a few sessions with Photoshop tutorials I've learnt a few usefuls bits an pieces just since end of December. I'm getting slightly addicted to theses tutorials, all this free tips and tricks, yes please!
Have put up some crops of the image so you can see more details, and a small collection of "Mad Hatters" following after. I found taking screenshots during certain processes helps me see what works or not, and also when it gives me ideas for what I can do for later use. I'll also post up some Pre and After (between?) shots too. It sort of reminds me of Looney Tunes, loved those cartoons tho.

  "Flower Wand"
"Glazed Eyes"

 "Loosen Up"



 "Merge the Metal"

 "Rusty Red & Golden Drops"


The Mad Hatters:
So This it How the Hats started, i thought it was to hard to work with a straw hat basically, but then made a misson for myself to figure it out this way instead:



Some random foot came floating by and just thought it looked cool.


Close to finished, just need the drops. 


 


I really liked the splash of paint, why didn't I go for this in the end? Oh well, maybe next time, and I'm done arguing with the bloglayout..I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment